Student Visas

Student Visas for the US


For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for an F-1 visa, please visit the US Department of State website at 


If you are a physician traveling to the United States for medical training, you should refer to the following website for detailed instructions on how to apply for a J-1 visa

Student Visas for Canada

Students interested in completing their studies in Canada can learn more about the regulations concerning immigration requirements there by accessing the following link:

Newsletter Sign Up

Area(s) of Interest